What is Transpersonal Counseling?
Transpersonal Counseling (also known as Spiritual Counseling) is the approach I have used with “wild success” (having been voted Best Therapist several times in my area) in my over 20 years of working with clients. It is based on creating a strong mind-body-spirit connection which heals the parts of us that need healing.
Transpersonal Counseling involves aligning with your deeper knowing, embracing your spiritual nature and drawing from these part of yourself to unleash lasting love, joy and wisdom in your life. It uses practical techniques including guided meditation, visualization, and mindfulness to overcome debilitating conditions such as anxiety, depression, stress, overwhelm, and panic attacks.
This approach brings together higher levels of consciousness and encompasses your ENTIRE being, mind-body and Spirit. It heals the split inside of you (the part of you who does not feel good enough vs. the part of you who knows you deserve the best life can offer) and brings you back to your wholeness.
Transpersonal (spiritual) counseling is more than just talking about your problems or your past. It aligns you with the person you have always wanted to be. It ignites your highest self and easily guides you to the root of your problem for permanent healing. It brings out the authentic YOU!
You CAN free yourself from the chaos, overwhelm and negative patterns that have taken up too much of your precious life. You CAN create lasting joy.
6 Benefits of Transpersonal Counseling (over Traditional Counseling)
1) Transpersonal gets to the root of the problem in one session
2) It connects clients with their wisest, most loving Self (what Dr. Carl Jung called the “capital S” Self) for lasting healing
3) Studies show it reduces depression and anxiety and increases self-worth in 1-3 sessions
4) Because of the focus being on the client’s inner wisdom, it naturally empowers them because the answers come from their own knowing.
5) Transpersonal integrates the opposites parts of a client so they become more whole and can BE the changes they want to create vs. thinking about it.
6) Transpersonal approaches consistently transform old reactive, survival patterns by replacing them with new, empowering, healing patterns.
How can Transpersonal Counseling help you?
I have spent my whole career (and life really) in search of healing my own self from years of disabling panic attacks, anxiety and depression and helping thousands of clients in using this holistic approach.
And believe me, it never disappoints!
It always gets to the root of the problem(s) and gives you what you really need to free yourself up to experience more joy and love (whether you knew you needed it or not :-).
So if you're ready to reconnect with your true joy-filled, juicy Self then, check out the programs I have created to support you in unleashing and becoming your highest potential.